Monday, May 19, 2008

My favorite music

I adore a classic music. Here are classical music composers whose musical compositions I like to listen to:

1)BACH, JOHANN SEBASTIAN
2)BEETHOVEN, LUDWIG VAN
3)BRAHMS, JOHANNES
4)KHACHATURIAN, ARAM IL'YICH
5)MENDELSSOHN, FELIX
6)MOZART, WOLFGANG AMADEUS

My favorite musical compositions are :

BACH, J.S.: St. Matthew Passion
BACH, J.S.: Organ Music (Complete)
BEETHOVEN: Symphony No. 5
BEETHOVEN: Symphony No. 7
BEETHOVEN: Symphony No. 9
BEETHOVEN: Piano Sonatas (Complete)
BRAHMS: Hungarian Dances (Complete)
BRAHMS: Piano Concerto No. 1
BRAHMS : Symphony No. 2
Khachaturian : Spartacus (Complete)
Khachaturian : Masquerade (Complete)
MENDELSSOHN: Symphonies (Complete)
MENDELSSOHN: Songs Without Words
MOZART: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik / Serenata Notturna
MOZART: Symphonies (Complete)
MOZART: Requiem

Some of these musical compositions I can play the guitar.

Also, I like a rock music. My favorite rock bands are:

1)Pink Floyd
2)Deep Purple
3)Led Zeppelin
4)Black Sabbath
5)Uriah Heep
6)Yes
7)Queen
8)Iron Maiden

No comments:

Currency Converter - Discount-Currency-Exchange.com offers discount foreign exchange, and historical foreign exchange rates

Custom Search

Site Meter