Sunday, May 18, 2008

About me

Hello, I am Wise Owl. I like music and beer. Also, I like to play the guitar and watch movies.

Why Wise? I am old and wise, of course :)
Why Owl? I just dislike getting up early. But,usually, I go to bed late :)

Sometimes, I play the cmoputre games. Here are the computer games I like:

1)Unreal,Unreal II
2)Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
3)Warcraft II,Warcraft III
4)Doom III
5)Battlefield 1942
6)Enclave
7)Phantasmagoria,Phantasmagoria II

Here is the guitar I play :

My guitar






Also, I collect coins and beer crown caps. Here are some coins of my collection :

1)The United States of America, 1 dollar, silver

USA,1 silver dollar










2)Canada, 1 cent

Canada,1 cent









3)England, 10 pence

England,10 pence










4)Greece, 50 drachmas

Greece,50 drachmas



No comments:

Currency Converter - Discount-Currency-Exchange.com offers discount foreign exchange, and historical foreign exchange rates

Custom Search

Site Meter